FELTMAN’S FRANK KEBABS
- 3 Feltman’s of Coney Island hot dogs
- 8 cubes of fresh pineapple
- 8 cubes of cheddar, or cheese of choice
- ½ green bell pepper
- ½ yellow, orange or red bell pepper
- 1 large dill pickle, sliced
Method - Pineapple-Pepper Frank Kebabs
- Grill three hot dogs on high heat for approx. 5 minutes or on a large skillet set to medium heat for approx. 6-7 minutes, until desired char is achieved. Let rest for 5 minutes to cool.
- Slice hot dogs into ¾-inch slices, discarding the ends; set aside.
- Cut fresh bell peppers into ½-inch slices; set aside.
- Center one pineapple cube on each toothpick; then add a hot dog slice to each side.
- Next, add a slice of red, green, or orange bell pepper slice to each side, alternating colors as desired. Set aside.
Method - Pickle & Cheese Frank Kebabs
- Cut remaining hot dog rounds in half to create half moon slices; set aside.
- Cut cheddar cheese into 1-inch cubes; set aside.
- Center one cube of cheddar on each toothpick; then add a pickle slice to each side.
- Next, add one halved hot dog slice, face up, to each end of the toothpick.
- Assemble on a platter with Pineapple Pepper Frank Kebabs and serve.