Serves: 5 | Prep time: 15-20 minutes | Total time: 25 minutes
- 4 Feltman’s Burger Patties (1lb)
- 5 slices Feltman’s Thick Cut Bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 Tbsp ketchup
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 5 large flour tortillas
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Feltman’s Deli Style Mustard
- Tomato, thinly sliced
- Lettuce, shredded
- Add burger patties to a large skillet over medium-high heat. Crumble the meat while it browns with a wooden spoon. Once you see no more pink color, turn off the heat, and drain any grease from the pan.
- Add bacon, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, minced onion and salt and pepper to beef. Stir to combine.
- Reduce heat to low and let mixture cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese down the center of each tortilla, add a few heaping spoonfuls of the beef mixture on top of the cheese, and add any remaining desired toppings (minus the lettuce!). Roll up each tortilla burrito-style.
- Place wraps, a couple at a time, onto a preheated indoor grill or skillet and cook for 3-5 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Carefully remove wraps from the heat and place on a plate. Gently unravel wrap to add some lettuce. Re-roll wrap and then cut in half. Serve immediately.