Depending on the season or holiday we will change up the ingredients to match the theme, but this is what our typical charcuterie boards consist of:
- Sharp cheddar
- Blue cheese
- Apricot jam
- Raspberry jam
- Feltman's Deli Style Mustard
- Dried apricot slices
- Dried prunes
- Apples, thinly sliced
- Seedless red and/or green grapes
- Pecans or almonds
- Sesame toasted peanuts
- Pepperoni slices
- Prosciutto slices
- Whole wheat crackers (like Ritz Whole Wheat Crackers)
- Thin snappy crackers (like Good Thins)
- Baguette, thinly sliced
- Gather all the ingredients for your spread along with the board you'll actually be serving them on. *The amounts of each item and the board you choose should depend on how many people you are planning to serve.
- Lay your ingredients out how you see fit on your board.
- Set your cheeses out 1-2 hours before you plan to serve them. Room temperature cheese is the best!
- When you arrange the ingredients on your board, start with your biggest items first (like jars/bowls of jam, and big blocks of cheese). Then build out the rest of the board around those focal point items.