Photo and recipe courtesy Tara Cox, Executive Managing Editor, Rachael Ray In Season Magazine. She can be found via Instagram: @misscox
Serving Size: 2
- 2 Feltman’s of Coney Island hot dogs
- 1 Sweet Potato Wrap
- Feltman’s of Coney Island Deli Style Hot Dog Mustard (to taste)
- Sauerkraut (to taste)
- Heat two Feltman’s of Coney Island hot dogs in a frying pan over medium heat for approx. 6-7 minutes, turning occasionally until desired temperature and char is reached. Remove and set aside.
- On a stove top, lightly oil a medium-sized frying pan and set to low heat.
- Heat sweet potato wrap in the pan, flipping once until each side is warm.
- Once wrap is warmed through, remove and cut in half.
- Spread Feltman’s of Coney Island Deli Style Hot Dog Mustard across each half.
- Add sauerkraut on top of mustard.
- Center each hot dog at one edge of the wrap and roll snugly. Place on a plate seam-side down and serve.