Recipe by Tara Cox
- 1 Feltman’s Hot Dog
- Celery, about 8 stalks
- Whipped cream cheese
- 1 Red Pepper
- Cut the hot dog in half lengthwise and then cut into half-moons.
- Heat pan over medium heat, add hot dog slices and saute for about 5 minutes, until the hot dog turns darker..
- Cut red pepper into thin slices.
- Trim ends off of celery
- Smear cream cheese into a stalk of celery and smooth with the non-blade side of a knife
- Top with alternating pieces of hot dog and red pepper.
- Have fun with the celery! You can leave it full sized or cut into smaller pieces, it’s up to you.