Serves: 4-6 | Prep time: 20 minutes | Total time: 20 minutes
- 1 lb Pasta of choice
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Tomatoes, diced
- 1 Onion, diced
- 3-4 Feltman’s Bratwurst (1 pack), sliced
- 2 Cheese Packs
- 1-3 Tbsp Pasta Water
- 2 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Cook the pasta according to its instructions—set aside some of the pasta water before you drain it.
- While the pasta is cooking, add olive oil to a skillet over medium heat. Cook the diced onion and tomatoes until soft (3-5 minutes).
- Add the Feltmans's Bratwurst to the pan and cook until the bratwurst begins to brown slightly (5-7 minutes).
- Add the drained pasta back into pot you used to cook it, along with the bratwurst, tomato, and onion mixture.
- Stir in the pasta water and cheese packets until everything is combined and coated in cheese.
- Finish it off with salt and pepper. Serve and enjoy!