Serving Size: 4-6
- 1 x pack of Feltman's of Coney Island hot dogs (chopped into medallions)
- 1 x 15oz. can unsalted tomato sauce
- 1 x onion (finely chopped)
- 2 x Tablespoons dried oregano (to taste)
- Ground black pepper (to taste)
- Toasted hoagie buns or hard rolls
- In a well-seasoned cast iron skillet (or non-stick frying pan) sauté chopped Feltman's medallions over medium heat until golden brown.
- Remove excess oil from pan as desired. Add onions and sauté until soft and golden in color.
- Add tomato sauce, black pepper, and oregano to pan and combine. Reduce heat to low.
- Simmer on low to reduce sauce by 25 percent or until desired thickness is reached.
- Serve on toasted hoagie buns or hard rolls.