- 1 package (7 ounces) elbow macaroni
- 6 Tbsp butter or margarine, divided
- 3 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tsp Feltman's Deli Style Mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 3/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp minced fresh parsley
- Cook macaroni according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, melt 4 Tbsp butter in a large saucepan. Stir in flour until smooth. Gradually add milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Reduce heat; add cheeses, mustard, salt, and pepper. Stir until cheese is melted and sauce is smooth.
- Drain macaroni; add to the cheese sauce and stir to coat. Transfer to a greased shallow 3 qt. baking dish.
- Melt the remaining butter; toss with bread crumbs, and parsley. Sprinkle mixture over macaroni.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° F for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.