Serving Size: 8-10
- 1 x 8-oz. tube crescent rolls
- 1 x Feltman's original casing hot dog pack (1lb)
- Coarse salt, for sprinkling (optional)
- 4 x singles of american cheese
- 4 tbsp. melted butter
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF. On a lightly floured surface, unroll crescent sheets and tear where perforated. Cut each triangle into 3 smaller triangles.
- Cut each of the Feltman’s hot dog in half. Place one half of each hot dog on the thick side of each triangle then gently roll to thinner side.
- Place half a cheese slice in each blanket.
- Transfer to a medium baking sheet, brush with melted butter, then sprinkle with coarse salt.
- Bake until golden, 12 to 15 minutes.