- One 1-lb. pack Feltman’s of Coney Island hot dogs
- 1 ½ lbs. red bliss potatoes, quartered
- 1 small onion, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground oregano
- Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Grill hot dogs on high heat for approx. 5 minutes or on a large skillet set to medium heat for approx. 6-7 minutes, until desired char is achieved. Let rest for approx. 5 minutes to cool.
- Once cool, cut hot dogs into ½-in. slices and combine in a large bowl with quartered potatoes, chopped onion, olive oil, and diced parsley. Add Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste.
- Divide mixture amongst 4 individual sheets of heavy duty foil (approx. 12x16 in.), spooning each portion into the center of the sheet and folding tightly to create four individually-sealed packets.
- Grill packets on medium heat for approximately 12-15 minutes on each side until potatoes are soft enough to cut with a fork.
- Remove packets from grill; carefully open to allow steam to escape before serving.