- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 1/2 Onion, diced
- 3 medium Carrots, peeled and diced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 Feltman's hot dogs, diced into bite size pieces
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 2 1/2 cups cooked White or Brown Rice
- 2 Eggs, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup frozen Peas
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Scallion, sliced
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add the onions, carrots, bell pepper, and hot dogs. Cook until veggies become just soft (3-7 minutes.)
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Do not burn the garlic!
- Add sesame oil to the pan with sautéed veggies and let heat 1 minute, add the rice, and let cook for another 3-5 minutes.
- Move rice to one half of the pan and add the eggs, scrambling them in the pan and incorporating them into the rice once they become fully cooked.
- Add the peas and the soy sauce. Stir to combine everything in the pan.
- Sprinkle with sliced scallions, serve, and enjoy!