Like our original hot dogs, Feltman’s Skinless Hot Dogs are made with the Original Frankfurter Spice Blend. This means you get all the same premium flavors but without the casing. We naturally smoke them resulting in the perfect balance of savory and smoky. Cook on the grill till nice and juicy, then pair with some Feltman’s Deli Style Mustard for the best hot dog you’ll ever have.
- 100% Beef
No Artificial Nitrates
- No Artificial Ingredients
- All Natural
There are 8 skinless hot dogs per pack (12 oz). Only available as 3-pack, 6-pack, or 9-pack.
About Shipping Costs:
Thank you for your interest and order of Feltman's products! Our products are shipped out of one of our distribution centers in the continental United States.
Why It's Expensive:
As a legacy food brand, we take the utmost pride in our products and our customers. Shipping natural food and meat products requires the proper care and handling, to include ice/dry ice, cold storage packing and delivery. As such, our shipping rates will reflect this.
How Are They Shipped?
All products are shipped via FEDEX and/or UPS.
Can you ship outside the USA?:
Not at this time, however our merch products can ship to APO locations and Canada.
Feltman’s Hot Dogs are like no other hot dogs ever created. So they should be prepared differently than the ordinary hot dog. Our hot dogs are already cooked. They are smoked like an authentic German sausage in a smoke house using hickory wood chips.
There are a few practical recommendations to heat up a delicious Feltman’s Hot Dog.
- In a pan: Heat up the pan at a medium setting. This will take 5 minutes. Cut open a pack of Feltman’s hot dogs and place each hot dog in the hot pan. Turn each side after 2 to 3 minutes.
- Tip: You may also cover the pan with aluminum foil and add a small amount of water for an easier cleanup.
- On the grill: Turn the gas up to medium heat. Let the flames lick the hot dogs on the grill. Turn each side after 2 to 3 minutes. Be careful to not let the hot dogs touch the flame for an extended period of time. That Feltman’s casing is all-natural and will burst!
- In a broiler: This is the fastest and most intense way to heat up a Feltman’s Hot Dog. You must use a cast iron skillet. Turn the broiler up to 450 degrees. Add the Feltman’s Hot Dogs to the skillet and broil for two minutes. Again keep an eye on the casing so it doesn’t pop!
*Please note: Steaming or boiling is not recommended. However, boiling for only a minute before placing on a flat top will speed up the heating process. You want the natural casing cooked on a flat top to achieve that legendary Feltman’s snap!